The highest output you can pole mount! 600 watts RMS.
Two 10 inch neo woofers, dual compression mids, 1.75 inch neo HF driver.
Floor wedge or pole mount.
– High output, high resolution, compact three-way active system
– Pole mount, floor wedge, or ground stack use
– Lightweight neodymium drivers provide highest output-to-weight ratio
– Dual compression midranges provide higher resolution and output than a cone midrange
– 1 inch throat high frequency compression driver for extended, detailed highs
– 600 watt RMS 3-channel amplifier with electronic crossover included. No digital processor needed.
Made with Baltic Birch
LF Driver: 2 x 12 inch, neodymium, 600 W rms, vented.
MF Driver: 2 x 2 inch compression drivers on CD horn.
HF Driver: 1.75 inch v.c. neo compression, 60 W rms,polyester diaphragm, on CD horn.
Coverage: 75 degree Horizontal x 45 degree Vertical.
Construction: Baltic Birch Plywood. Powder coated Steel grille.
Finish: Black rubberized polyurethane, custom paint available.
Connector: XLR for audio input. Neutrik PowerCon ™ for AC power.
Dimensions: 17.9” H x 25.5” W x 14.9” D
Weight: 63 Lbs.
Amplifier: 600 watt RMS, 3 channels, high current DCAT™, fan cooled
Built-in electronic crossover (4th order).
Power Required: 7.5 Amps x 120 VAC.
Freq. Range: 62 Hz to 20 KHz (-10 dB)
Freq. Response: 48 Hz to 19 KHz (+- 3 dB)
Axial Output Limit: 128 dB (average), 133 dB (peak)