High Definition with real low end.
900 watts RMS.
One 15 inch neo woofer, dual compression mids, 1.75 inch neo HF driver.
Floor wedge or pole mount.
– High output, high resolution, compact three-way active system
– Pole mount, floor wedge, or ground stack use
– Lightweight neodymium drivers provide highest output-to-weight ratio
– Dual compression midranges provide higher resolution and output than a cone midrange
– 1 inch throat high frequency compression driver for extended, detailed highs
– 600+200+100 Wrms 3-channel amplifier with electronic crossover included. No digital processor needed.
Made with Baltic Birch
Configuration: 3-way system
LF Driver: 1×15 inch, neodymium, 500 W rms, vented
MF Driver: 2×2 inch compression drivers on CD horn
HF Driver: 1.75 inch v.c. compression, 60 W rms, Polyester diaphragm, on CD horn
Coverage: 75 degree horizontal x 45 degree vertical
Construction: Baltic Birch Plywood. Powder coated steel grille
Finish: Black rubberized polyurethane, custom paint available
Connector: XLR for audio input. Neutrik PowerCon for AC power
Dimensions: 30.7”H x 17.9”W x 16.9”D
Weight: 73 lbs.
Amplifier: 500+200+100 W rms, 3 channels, high current DCAT™, fan cooled, Built-in electronic crossover (4th order)
Power Required: 7.5 amps x 120 VAC
Freq. Range: 44 Hz to 20 KHz (-10 dB)
Freq. Response: 80 Hz to 19 KHz (+- 3 dB)
Axial Output Limit: 125dB (average), 130 dB (peak)